Snorunt is an Ice-type Pokémon from Hoenn region. It evolves into Glalie when fed with 100 candies and female Snorunt can evolve into Froslass when fed with 100 candies and a Sinnoh Stone is used.
| Snorunt - Snow Hat Pokémon
| Snorunt live in regions with heavy snowfall. In seasons without snow, such as spring and summer, this Pokémon steals away to live quietly among stalactites and stalagmites deep in caverns.
Snorunt is the part of a three-member family.
Shiny Snorunt Pokédex entry
- Snorunt was released with the release of aquatic-theme, Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 21st, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Snorunt is 761, however it can reach 824, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between December 21st, 2017 and January 4th, 2018, Snorunt's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Holiday.
- Between July 14th and July 15th, 2018, Snorunt's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Pokémon GO Fest 2018.
- Between December 18th, 2018 and January 2nd, 2019, Snorunt's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Holiday event.
- Since December 21st, 2017, Snorunt can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 507 of maximal CP.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Snorunt was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Snorunt's CP was 2,825. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 507 and 634 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Shiny form of Snorunt was released with the release of aquatic-theme, Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 21st, 2017.
- Originally, Snorunt needed only 50 candies to evolve into Glalie, however it was changed to 100 after release of Froslass.
- Snorunt page, on the official Pokédex website
- Snorunt article, on the Pokémon Wiki