Snorunt is part of a three-member family.
- Snorunt was released with the release of Hoenn-region Aquatic-themed Pokémon on Holiday 2017 on December 21st, 2017.
- Shiny form of Snorunt was released on the same day.
|In wild since 2017 Dec 21
Increased spawns in:
Increased chance/Previously in:
|Tier 1 CP 2,825
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Catch 10 Pokémon;
Earn 3 Candies walking with your buddy: Summer Solstice 2021 (south)
Trade a Pokémon: 2020 Dec
AR Mapping: Holiday 2020
Evolve a Pokémon: Throwback Challenge 2020: Hoenn
Catch 5 Fire-type Pokémon: 2020 Jan
Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokémon: 2019 Sep - Dec
Make 2 Great Curveball Throws in a row;
Win 3 Gym battles;
Win a raid;
Hatch an Egg;
Evolve 3 Pokémon: Yokohama Pokémon GO Fest 2019
Special Research/Timed Research:
Tap... Tap... Tappity-Tap... - 1st part: Catch 15 Ice-type Pokémon
GO Battle League
|507||Obtainable starting from rank:|
1 (Season 6)
- Originally, Snorunt needed only 50 Candies to evolve into Glalie, however it was changed to 100 after release of Froslass.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Snorunt article, on the Pokémon Wiki