|Snorunt - Snow Hat Pokémon|
|Snorunt live in regions with heavy snowfall. In seasons without snow, such as spring and summer, this Pokémon steals away to live quietly among stalactites and stalagmites deep in caverns.|
Snorunt is the part of a three-member family.
- Snorunt was released with the release of Hoenn-region Aquatic-themed Pokémon on Holiday 2017 on December 21st, 2017.
- Shiny form of Snorunt was released on the same day.
|In wild since 2017 Dec 21
Increased spawns in:
|Tier 1 CP 2,825
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Catch 5 Fire-type Pokémon: 2020 Jan
Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokémon: 2019 Sep - Dec
Make 2 Great Curveball throws in a row;
Win 3 Gym Battles;
Win a Raid;
Hatch an Egg;
Evolve 3 Pokémon: Yokohama Pokémon GO Fest 2019
- Originally, Snorunt needed only 50 candies to evolve into Glalie, however it was changed to 100 after release of Froslass.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Snorunt article, on the Pokémon Wiki