- Heavy Slam: added on February 16th, 2017
- Outrage: added on January 31st, 2019
- Skull Bash: added on July 9th, 2019
- Superpower: added on December 11th, 2019
- Body Slam: removed on February 16th, 2017, later available during events: Jul 2018 Research Breakthrough, added back on December 11th, 2019
- Yawn: available during events: Summer Snooze
Snorlax is part of a two-member family.
- Snorlax was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- Shiny form of Snorlax was released on Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto on February 20th, 2021.
- Shadow form of Snorlax was released on July 22nd, 2019.
|In wild since 2016 Jul 6
Increased spawns in:
Increased chance/Previously in:
|Tier 3 CP 16,684
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Catch 40 Pokémon: Pokémon TCG Crossover Event
Win 2 raids: 2022 Jan
Win 2 raids: 2021 Aug
Win a raid: Kanto Celebration Event
Hatch 3 Eggs: Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto
Give your buddy 3 treats: Summer Event
Special Research/Timed Research:
Ultra Unlock 2021: Sword and Shield - 5th part: Win a raid under 60 seconds
Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto - Completing 5th part
GO Tour Kanto: Defeat All Challengers - 4th part: Power up Pokémon 5 times
Animation Week Research - Completing 4th part
Mega Buddy Challenge - Completing 4th part
GO Fest 2020: Welcome!: Make a new friend
Throwback Challenge 2020: Kanto - 3rd part: Hatch an Egg
A Thousand-Year Slumber - 3rd part: Take a snapshot of Loudred
|2,765||Obtainable during: |
Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto: 2021 Feb 20 (1 only, ticket holders only)
GO Battle League
|1,843||Obtainable starting from rank:|
16 (Season 9)
- Between March 4th and 13th, 2017, Snorlax's spawn rate was significantly higher during a Snorlax Event that occurred in Kumamoto, Japan and Oita, Japan. 
- Snorlax is a tier 3 Raid Boss most recently. However, it used to be a tier 4 before.
- Along with Chansey and Lapras, Snorlax is considered as one of the most effective Gym defenders of Kanto-region Pokémon.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Snorlax article, on the Pokémon Wiki