Snorlax is a Normal-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves from Munchlax when fed with 50 candies.
| Snorlax - Sleeping Pokémon
| Snorlax's typical day consists of nothing more than eating and sleeping. It is such a docile Pokémon that there are children who use its expansive belly as a place to play.
Snorlax is the part of a two-member family.
- Snorlax was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Snorlax is 2,765, however it can reach 2,995, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between March 4th and 13th, 2017, Snorlax's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during a Snorlax Event that occurred in Kumamoto, Japan and Oita, Japan. 
- Between May 7th and May 17th, 2019, Snorlax's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Detective Pikachu Celebration.
- Between May 28th, 2019 to June 3rd, 2019, Snorlax's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Summer Snooze which featured sleeping Snorlax.
- From July 6th, 2016 to December 18th, 2018, Snorlax used to be a possible hatchling from 10-km Eggs.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Snorlax was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- As a former 4th tier Raid Boss, Snorlax's CP was 24,082. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,843 and 2,304 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- During July 2018, Snorlax was the reward of the Research Breakthrough once seven stamps had been obtained with a 1,382 of maximal CP.
- Along with Chansey and Lapras, Snorlax is considered as one of the most effective Gym defenders of Kanto-region Pokémon.
- Snorlax page, on the official Pokédex website
- Snorlax article, on the Pokémon Wiki