The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Snorlax's typical day consists of nothing more than eating and sleeping. It is such a docile Pokémon that there are children who use its expansive belly as a place to play.
- Snorlax's cry
- Heavy Slam: added on February 16th, 2017
- Outrage: added on January 31st, 2019
- Skull Bash: added on July 9th, 2019
- Superpower: added on December 11th, 2019
- Body Slam: removed on February 16th, 2017, later available during events: Jul 2018 Research Breakthrough, added back on December 11th, 2019
- Yawn: available during events: Summer Snooze
Snorlax is part of a two-member family.
- Snorlax was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- Shiny form of Snorlax was released on Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto on February 20th, 2021.
- Shadow form of Snorlax was released on July 22nd, 2019.
|In wild since 2016 Jul 6|
Increased chance/Previously in:
|Tier 4 CP 26,380
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Win a raid: Kanto Celebration Event
Hatch 3 Eggs: Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto
Give your buddy 3 treats: Summer Event
Special Research/Timed Research:
Animation Week Research - Completing 4th part
Mega Buddy Challenge - Completing 4th part
GO Fest 2020: Welcome!: Make a new friend
Throwback Challenge 2020: Kanto - 3rd part: Hatch an Egg
A Thousand-Year Slumber - 3rd part: Take a snapshot of Loudred
|2,765||Obtainable during: |
Pokémon GO Tour: Kanto: 2021 Feb 20 (1 only, ticket holders only)
GO Battle League
|1,843||Obtainable starting from rank:|
- Between March 4th and 13th, 2017, Snorlax's spawn rate was significantly higher during a Snorlax Event that occurred in Kumamoto, Japan and Oita, Japan. 
- Snorlax is a tier 4 Raid Boss most recently. However, it used to be a tier 3 before.
- Along with Chansey and Lapras, Snorlax is considered as one of the most effective Gym defenders of Kanto-region Pokémon.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Snorlax article, on the Pokémon Wiki
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.