Sneasel is a Dark, Ice-type Pokémon from Johto region. It can evolve into Weavile after being fed 100 candies and a Sinnoh Stone is used.
| Sneasel - Sharp Claw Pokémon
| Sneasel scales trees by punching its hooked claws into the bark. This Pokémon seeks out unguarded nests and steals eggs for food while the parents are away.
Sneasel is the part of a two-member family.
- Sneasel was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Sneasel is 1,758, however it can reach 1,904, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 13th and June 22nd, 2017, Sneasel's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Solstice Week event.
- Between December 21st, 2017 and January 4th, 2018, Sneasel's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Holiday.
- Between October 23rd and November 1st, 2018, Sneasel's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Halloween event.
- Between December 18th, 2018 and January 2nd, 2019, Sneasel's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Holiday event.
- Since December 18th, 2018, Sneasel can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 1,172 of maximal CP.
- From February 16th, 2017 to Spring, 2018, Sneasel used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Between November 14th and November 27th, 2018, Sneasel was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Hatchathon event.
- As a former 2nd tier Raid Boss, Sneasel's CP was 10,981. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,172 and 1,465 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Sneasel was available in field research: "Catch 5 Poochyena or Houndour." during Halloween 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 879.
- Sneasel page, on the official Pokédex website
- Sneasel article, on the Pokémon Wiki