The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Smeargle - Painter Pokémon|
|Smeargle marks the boundaries of its territory using a body fluid that leaks out from the tip of its tail. Over 5,000 different marks left by this Pokémon have been found.|
Smeargle is the part of a one-member family.
- Smeargle was released with the release of GO Snapshot on February 25th, 2019.
- Smeargle may appear in photos taken using the GO Snapshot feature and will attempt to copy the moves of the Pokémon that was the subject of the photo. If one appears in a photo, it will show up on the Trainer's Map View after exiting the photo gallery.
- The level of Smeargle can be 1 to 30 and its IV can be any combination, same as a wild Pokémon. The maximum capture CP of Smeargle is 369. Smeargle does not receive weather boost even if the weather is Party Cloudy.
- Smeargle was not available in:
- April 1st and 2nd, 2019 because Ash Pikachu was featured instead.
- May 7th to 17th, 2019 because Detective Pikachu was featured in Detective Pikachu Celebration instead.
- June 28th to July 6th, 2019 because party hat Pikachu was featured in the 3rd Anniversary instead.
- February 25th to March 2nd, 2020 because Clone Pikachu was featured in the Pokémon Day 2020 instead.
- April 1st to 7th, 2020 because Aipom and Croagunk were featured in the Tricky Pokémon instead.
- Only one Smeargle may appear per day.
- Smeargle spawns for exactly one hour.
- Each time a Trainer is photobombed by Smeargle when using GO Snapshot, they will rank-up their Cameraman medal.
- Smeargle can learn almost any move including Legacy and some Community Day moves.
- Both Fast and Charged TMs were able to be used to learn a new attack.
- This is not an intended feature and was removed in the next update.
- ↑ TheSilphRoad. (2019, February 25). Smeargle is now photobombing GO Snapshot photos!. Twitter. Retrieved on 2019-02-25.
- ↑ PokemonGoApp. (2019, February 26). Trainers, Smeargle has arrived in Pokémon GO!. Twitter. Retrieved on 2019-02-26.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Smeargle release info, sketch movesets, other info!New Info! self.TheSilphRoad. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2019-02-25.
- ↑ NianticHelp. (2019, February 26). Trainers, while Smeargle should only able to learn moves by using Sketch during a photobomb, a bug is allowing you to use TMs and is displaying a New Attack button. Twitter. Retrieved on 2019-02-26.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Smeargle article, on the Pokémon Wiki
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.