Slugma is a Fire-type Pokémon from Johto region. It can evolve into Magcargo when fed 50 candies.
| Slugma - Lava Pokémon
| Molten magma courses throughout Slugma's circulatory system. If this Pokémon is chilled, the magma cools and hardens. Its body turns brittle and chunks fall off, reducing its size.
Slugma is the part of a two-member family.
- Slugma was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Slugma is 767, however it can reach 831, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 13th and June 22nd, 2017, Slugma's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Solstice Week.
- Between July 14th and July 15th, 2018, Slugma's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Pokémon GO Fest 2018.
- Between November 16th and November 27th, 2018, Slugma's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Let's Go Celebration.
- From February 16th, 2017 to December 21st, 2017, Slugma used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Slugma page, on the official Pokédex website
- Slugma article, on the Pokémon Wiki