Slowpoke is a Water, Psychic-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It can evolve either into Slowbro after being fed with 50 candies or into Slowking with same amount of candies and King's Rock being used.
| Slowpoke - Dopey Pokémon
| Slowpoke uses its tail to catch prey by dipping it in water at the side of a river. However, this Pokémon often forgets what it's doing and often spends entire days just loafing at water's edge.
Slowpoke is the part of a three-member family.
- Slowpoke was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Slowpoke is 1,051, however it can reach 1,139, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between February 8th and February 15th, 2017, Slowpoke's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Valentine's Day 2017.
- Between March 22nd and March 29th, 2017, Slowpoke's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2017.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Slowpoke's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2018.
- Between October 5th and October 14th, 2018, Slowpoke's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Psychic Spectacular.
- Between February 13th and February 21st, 2019, Slowpoke's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Valentine's Day 2019.
- From July 6th, 2016 to February 9th, 2017, Slowpoke used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- From February 9th, 2017 to Spring, 2018, Slowpoke used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- From December 18th, 2018 to April 9th, 2019, Slowpoke used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Slowpoke was hatching more often from 2-km eggs, during the result of Legendary Week from March 5th to March 16th, 2018.
- Slowpoke was available in field research: "Make a Nice Throw." during June, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 525.
- Slowpoke page, on the official Pokédex website
- Slowpoke article, on the Pokémon Wiki