Slakoth is a Normal-type Pokémon from Hoenn region. It can evolve into Vigoroth when fed 25 candies and its final evolution form is Slaking.
| Slakoth - Slacker Pokémon
| Slakoth lolls around for over 20 hours every day. Because it moves so little, it does not need much food. This Pokémon's sole daily meal consists of just three leaves.
Slakoth is the part of a three-member family.
- Slakoth was released with the main release of Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 8th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Slakoth is 859, however it can reach 930, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Since December 8th, 2017, Slakoth can be hatched from 10-km Eggs with a 572 of maximal CP.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Slakoth was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza 2018.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Slakoth's CP was 3,015. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 572 and 716 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Slakoth is available in field research: "Earn 5 Candies walking with your Buddy." since May, 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 429.
- Slakoth was the Pokémon featured on the eighteenth Community Day that took place on June 8th, 2019.
- Shiny form of Slakoth was released on this Community Day.
- Slakoth page, on the official Pokédex website
- Slakoth article, on the Pokémon Wiki