Skorupi is a Poison, Bug-type Pokémon from the Sinnoh region. It evolves into Drapion after being fed 50 candies.
| Skorupi - Scorpion Pokémon
| It burrows under the sand to lie in wait for prey. Its tail claws can inject its prey with a savage poison.
Skorupi is the part of a two-member family.
- Skorupi was released with the start of Holiday 2018 on December 18th, 2018.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Skorupi is 865, however it can reach 937, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between July 4th and July 7th, 2019, Skorupi's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Dortmund Pokémon GO Fest 2019.
- Since April 9th, 2019, Skorupi can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 576 of maximal CP.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Skorupi's CP was 3,408. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 576 and 721 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Skorupi was available in field research: "Defeat 3 Team GO Rocket Grunts." during Rocket Take-Over November 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 432.
- Skorupi page, on the official Pokédex website
- Skorupi article, on the Pokémon Wiki