Skarmory is a Steel, Flying-type Pokémon from Johto region. It does not evolve into nor from any other Pokémon.
| Skarmory - Armor Bird Pokémon
| Skarmory is entirely encased in hard, protective armor. This Pokémon flies at close to 190 mph. It slashes foes with its wings that possess swordlike cutting edges.
Skarmory is the part of a one-member family.
- Skarmory was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Skarmory is 1,807, however it can reach 1,958, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between August 6th and August 12th, 2019, Skarmory's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Yokohama Pokémon GO Fest 2019.
- Since April 9th, 2019, Skarmory can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 1,204 of maximal CP.
- From February 16th, 2017 to Spring, 2018, Skarmory used to be a possible hatchling from 10-km Eggs.
- Between April 13th and April 20th, 2017, Skarmory was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza 2017.
- Skarmory was hatching more often from 10-km eggs, during the result of Legendary Week from March 5th to March 16th, 2018.
- As a former 3rd tier Raid Boss, Skarmory's CP was 15,182. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,204 and 1,506 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Skarmory is available in field research: "Use an item to evolve a Pokémon." since May, 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 903.
- Skarmory page, on the official Pokédex website
- Skarmory article, on the Pokémon Wiki