Skarmory is a Steel, Flying-type Pokémon from Johto region. It does not evolve into nor from any other Pokémon.
| Skarmory - Armor Bird Pokémon
| Skarmory is entirely encased in hard, protective armor. This Pokémon flies at close to 190 mph. It slashes foes with its wings that possess swordlike cutting edges.
Skarmory is the part of a one-member family.
- Skarmory was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Skarmory is 1,807, however it can reach 1,958, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between August 6th and August 12th, 2019, Skarmory's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Yokohama Pokémon GO Fest 2019.
- Between September 9th and September 16th, 2019, Skarmory's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Global Challenge, Global Hatches.
- Since April 9th, 2019, Skarmory can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 1,204 of maximal CP.
- From February 16th, 2017 to Spring, 2018, Skarmory used to be a possible hatchling from 10-km Eggs.
- Between April 13th and April 20th, 2017, Skarmory was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza 2017.
- Skarmory was hatching more often from 10-km eggs, during the result of Legendary Week from March 5th to March 16th, 2018.
- Skarmory was hatching more often from 5-km eggs, during A Colossal Discovery from November 1st to November 4th, 2019.
- As a former 3rd tier Raid Boss, Skarmory's CP was 15,182. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,204 and 1,506 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Skarmory was available in field research: "Use an item to evolve a Pokémon." during May to August, 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 903.
- Skarmory was also available in field research: "Win a Raid, Win a Trainer Battle against another Trainer, Make a new friend, or Trade a Pokémon with a friend" during A Colossal Discovery.
- Shiny form of Skarmory was released with the beginning of A Colossal Discovery on November 1st, 2019.
- It was accidentally made earlier on October 22nd, 2019 for a short period of time.
- Skarmory page, on the official Pokédex website
- Skarmory article, on the Pokémon Wiki