|Shuckle - Mold Pokémon|
|Shuckle quietly hides itself under rocks, keeping its body concealed inside its hard shell while eating berries it has stored away. The berries mix with its body fluids to become a juice.|
Shuckle is the part of a one-member family.
- Shuckle was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Shuckle is 257, however it can reach 279, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Since February 16th, 2017, Shuckle can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 171 of maximal CP.
- Between April 13th and April 20th, 2017, Shuckle was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Shuckle was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- As a former 3rd tier Raid Boss, Shuckle's CP was 3,553. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 171 and 214 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Shuckle has the highest Defense statistic in the game.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Shuckle article, on the Pokémon Wiki