Shuckle is a Bug, Rock-type Pokémon from Johto region. It does not evolve into nor from any other Pokémon.
| Shuckle - Mold Pokémon
| Shuckle quietly hides itself under rocks, keeping its body concealed inside its hard shell while eating berries it has stored away. The berries mix with its body fluids to become a juice.
Shuckle is the part of a one-member family.
- Shuckle was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Shuckle is 347, however it can reach 376, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- From February 16th, 2017 to February 13th, 2019, Shuckle used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Between April 13th and April 20th, 2017, Shuckle was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Shuckle was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- As a former 3rd tier Raid Boss, Shuckle's CP was 3,553. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 231 and 289 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Shiny form of Shuckle was released with the beginning of the Safari Zone in Sentosa on April 18th, 2019.
- It was accidentally made a day eariler for a short period of time.
- Shuckle has the highest Defense statistic in the game.
- Shuckle page, on the official Pokédex website
- Shuckle article, on the Pokémon Wiki