To enter the Shop:
Below there is the list of items that can be currently purchased and their respective prices.
|Shop Item||Price in PokéCoins|
|1× Incubator Limited||150|
|1× Super Incubator||200|
|1× Premium Raid Pass||100|
|6× Max Revive||180|
|10× Max Potion||200|
|1× Rocket Radar||200|
|20× Poké Ball||100|
|100× Poké Ball||460|
|200× Poké Ball||800|
|1× Lure Module||100|
|8× Lure Module||680|
|1× Glacial Lure Module||200|
|1× Mossy Lure Module||200|
|1× Magnetic Lure Module||200|
|1× Lucky Egg||80|
|8× Lucky Egg||500|
|25× Lucky Egg||1250|
There are currently two kinds of permanent upgrades available to purchase from the shop. They are: Bag Upgrade and Pokémon Storage Upgrade. Both of them works pretty similar.
The Bag Upgrade is available for purchase from the shop for 200. The upgrade gives player 50 additional storage slots for any items. Players can repeat this action to continue gaining additional storage, until reaching the maximum possible inventory size of 2,000.
In-game description: Increases the max number of items you carry by 50.
Pokémon Storage Upgrade
Pokémon Storage Upgrade is a purchasable device that increase a Trainer's maximum Pokémon storage capacity.
In-game description: Increases the max number of Pokémon you can carry by 50.
In-game description: A unique coin that enables a Trainer to change teams. It can only be purchased from the shop once per 365 days.
Special offers and promotions
- Main article: List of shop special offers and promotions
There were several special offers and promotions in item shop with first ones known as Holiday Boxes special offer introduced to game in the morning of December 25th, 2016 as a part of Holiday event.
When bigger special offers are available in the Shop, there is a red circle around icon of Shop Button and red text with "SHOP" in game Main Menu . Also during Holiday event, while Shop had Holiday special offers its button had a gift icon instead of shopping bag .
At the very bottom of the Shop page there is a section for Promo codes, where players can enter their promotional codes to get certain items. Such codes can be got through the e-mail from the Niantic, when there is longer inactivity in the game.
PokéCoins are in-game currency used to purchase items from the Shop. They can be obtained in two ways by defending a gym or by purchasing them with real currency.
The coins are golden and they feature a picture of the profile side of a Pikachu.
- Main article: Gym#Defender Bonus
The table below list all the PokéCoin packages available to be purchased with real-world currency in several currencies.
Other items that can be purchased with real-world currency.
- Before the Gym re-work that occurred on June 20th, 2017, the Defender Bonus worked differently. There was a button in the top-right corner of the Shop page, that a Trainer could click once every 21-hours to acquire their Defender Bonus reward.
- Layout of the Items section in the shop differs between two and three columns of purchasable item offers. It depends on number of these products, if the number of purchasable items is even there are two columns and if the number is odd there are three columns.
- Trainers who are below level 5 cannot buy Premium Raid Pass from the Shop.
- Additionally, these Trainers do not see any special offer boxes which contain Premium Raid Passes.
- On June 22nd, 2017, the maximum capacity of a Trainer's item bag was increased from 1,000 to 1,500.
- On December 8th, 2017, the maximum capacity of a Trainer's Pokémon storage was increased from 1,000 to 1,500.
- On May 15th, 2018, the maximum capacity of a Trainer's item bag was increased from 1,500 to 2,000.
- As of June 7th, 2018, the Super Incubator is no longer a limited-time item.
- On November 21st, 2018, the maximum capacity of a Trainer's Pokémon storage was increased from 1,500 to 2,000. The storage increase was originally planned for the second anniversary of Pokémon GO.
- On July 29th, 2019, the maximum capacity of a Trainer's Pokémon storage was increased from 2,000 to 2,500.
- On November 22nd, 2019, the maximum capacity of a Trainer's Pokémon storage was increased from 2,500 to 3,000 and item bag was increased from 2,000 to 2,500.
- ↑ New Team Medallion allows Trainers to switch teams!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2019-02-22.
- ↑ We need to talk about coins. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2019-03-24.
- ↑ PokemonGoApp. (2017, June 22). Trainers, you can now increase the max number of items you can carry from 1,000 to 1,500 by purchasing Bag Upgrades in the in-game shop. Twitter. Retrieved on 2018-05-16.
- ↑ Pokémon GO updated to version 0.85.2 for Android and 1.55.1 for iOS. Retrieved on 2018-05-16.
- ↑ PokemonGoApp. (2018, May 15). Trainers, great news! Now, you can purchase even more space to allow you to carry up to 2,000 items. That’s plenty of room to store your Poké Balls, Berries, and more!. Twitter. Retrieved on 2018-05-16.
- ↑ Super incubator no longer in limited-time. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2018-06-08.
- ↑ Attention, Trainers! The limit on Pokémon storage has now been expanded to 2000. Retrieved on 2018-11-21.
- ↑ Maximum Pokémon storage will be increased to 2,000 to tie in with Pokémon GO's second anniversary. /r/PokemonGO. Retrieved on 2018-07-06.
- ↑ PokemonGoApp. (2019, July 29). Attention, Trainers! The limit on Pokémon storage has now been expanded to 2,500. Retrieved on 2019-07-29.
- ↑ PokemonGoApp. Attention, Trainers! The limit on Pokémon storage has now been expanded to 3000. Need more room? Item capacity upgrades now allow you to store up to 2,500 items!. Retrieved on 2019-11-23.