Shieldon is a Rock, Steel-type Pokémon from the Sinnoh region. It evolves into Bastiodon after being fed 50 candies.
| Shieldon - Shield Pokémon
| Although its fossils can be found in layers of primeval rock, nothing but its face has ever been discovered.
Shieldon is the part of a two-member family.
- Shieldon was released on January 31st, 2019.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Shieldon is 763, however it can reach 827, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 4th and June 11th, 2019, Shieldon's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Adventure Week 2019.
- Since February 13th, 2019, Shieldon can be hatched from 10-km Eggs with a 509 of maximal CP.
- Between June 4th and June 11th, 2019, Shieldon was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Adventure Week.
- Shieldon was available in field research: "Spin 2 PokéStops you haven't visited before." during Adventure Week 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 381.
- Shieldon page, on the official Pokédex website
- Shieldon article, on the Pokémon Wiki