The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Shedinja - Shed Pokémon|
|Shedinja's hard body doesn't move—not even a twitch. In fact, its body appears to be merely a hollow shell. It is believed that this Pokémon will steal the spirit of anyone peering into its hollow body from its back.|
Shedinja is the part of a three-member family.
- Shedinja was originally planned to learn Bite and Struggle Bug, but they were removed before Shedinja was released.
- There was an 8-minute delay when rolling out the new Shedinja reward, which caused many Trainers to encounter a Moltres instead.
- The stamina stat of Shedinja is fixed at 1 which is not calculated by normal formula.
- In the main game series Shedinja would appear in the player's party after evolving a Nincada with at least one empty slot in the party and at least one Poké Ball in their bag.
- ↑ PokemonGoApp. (2018, October 26). Get ready, Trainers. Field Research tasks focusing on Bug-type Pokémon are coming this November!. Twitter. Retrieved on 2018-10-26.
- ↑ Fixed. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2018-11-01.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Shedinja article, on the Pokémon Wiki
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.