The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Shedinja's hard body doesn't move—not even a twitch. In fact, its body appears to be merely a hollow shell. It is believed that this Pokémon will steal the spirit of anyone peering into its hollow body from its back.
- Shedinja's cry
- Shedinja was originally planned to learn Bite and Struggle Bug. They were available for a very short time during the release of Shedinja.
- Only Struggle Bug is now available in Elite Fast TM.
|168||Special Research/Timed Research:|
Throwback Challenge 2020: Hoenn - 5th part: Make 3 Great Throws
- There was an 8-minute delay when rolling out the new Shedinja reward, which caused many Trainers to encounter a Moltres instead.
- The stamina stat of Shedinja is fixed at 1 which is not calculated by normal formula.
- In the main game series Shedinja would appear in the player's party after evolving a Nincada with at least one empty slot in the party and at least one Poké Ball in their bag.
- PokemonGoApp. (2018, October 26). Get ready, Trainers. Field Research tasks focusing on Bug-type Pokémon are coming this November!. Twitter. Retrieved on 2018-10-26.
- Fixed. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2018-11-01.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Shedinja article, on the Pokémon Wiki
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.