Seviper is a Poison-type region-exclusive Pokémon from Hoenn region. It does not evolve into nor from any other Pokémon.
| Seviper - Fang Snake Pokémon
| Seviper shares a generations-long feud with Zangoose. The scars on its body are evidence of vicious battles. This Pokémon attacks using its sword-edged tail.
Seviper is the part of a one-member family.
- Seviper was released with the main release of Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 8th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Seviper is 1,805, however it can reach 1,955, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between September 26th and October 1st, 2019, Seviper's spawn rate was significantly higher during the World Tourism Day.
- Since September 26th, 2019, Seviper can be hatched from native 5-km Eggs with a 1,203 of maximal CP.
- In the Eastern Hemisphere, Seviper was available in field research: "Trade Pokémon caught 10,000 KM apart." during World Tourism Day with a maximum capture CP of 902.
- Shiny form of Seviper was released with the beginning of the World Tourism Day on September 26th, 2019.
- Seviper is currently a region-exclusive Pokémon of the Western Hemisphere (including the Americas and Africa).
- Seviper was originally region-exclusive Pokémon of the Eastern Hemisphere (including Europe, Asia and Australia).
- Seviper and Zangoose swapped regions on January 5th, 2018.
- Seviper and Zangoose share status of region-exlusive Pokémon as they are well known for their ongoing feud against each other from other games and media of Pokémon franchise.
- Seviper page, on the official Pokédex website
- Seviper article, on the Pokémon Wiki