Seedot is a Grass-type Pokémon from the Hoenn region. It evolves into Nuzleaf when fed 25 candies and its final evolution form is Shiftry.
| Seedot - Acorn Pokémon
| Seedot attaches itself to a tree branch using the top of its head. It sucks moisture from the tree while hanging off the branch. The more water it drinks, the glossier this Pokémon's body becomes.
Seedot is the part of a three-member family.
- Seedot was released with the main release of Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 8th, 2017.
- Shadow form of Seedot was released on October 17th, 2019.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Seedot is 513, however it can reach 555, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between April 22nd and April 30th, 2018, Seedot's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Earth Day 2018.
- Between July 14th and July 15th, 2018, Seedot's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Pokémon GO Fest 2018.
- Between March 19th and March 26th, 2019, Seedot's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Equinox 2019.
- From December 8th, 2017 to Spring, 2018, Seedot used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- From December 18th, 2018 to February 13th, 2019, Seedot used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Seedot is one of the Pokémon that Ditto can appear as in wild.
- Seedot page, on the official Pokédex website
- Seedot article, on the Pokémon Wiki