Seadra is a Water-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves from Horsea after being fed with 25 candies and it can evolve into Kingdra when fed with 100 candies and Dragon Scale is used.
| Seadra - Dragon Pokémon
| Seadra sleeps after wriggling itself between the branches of coral. Those trying to harvest coral are occasionally stung by this Pokémon's poison barbs if they fail to notice it.
Seadra is the part of a three-member family.
- Seadra was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Seadra is 1,794, however it can reach 1,943, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between March 22nd and March 29th, 2017, Seadra's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Water Festival.
- Seadra was available in field research: "Catch 5 Water-type Pokémon" during Johto Festival 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 897.
- Shiny form of Seadra was released with the beginning of the Chicago Pokémon GO Fest 2019 on June 13th, 2019.
- Seadra page, on the official Pokédex website
- Seadra article, on the Pokémon Wiki