|Scyther - Mantis Pokémon|
|Scyther is blindingly fast. Its blazing speed enhances the effectiveness of the twin scythes on its forearms. This Pokémon's scythes are so effective, they can slice through thick logs in one wicked stroke.|
Scyther is the part of a two-member family.
- Scyther was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Scyther is 2,320, however it can reach 2,513, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Since February 9th, 2017, Scyther can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 1,546 of maximal CP.
- From July 6th, 2016 to February 9th, 2017, Scyther used to be a possible hatchling from 10-km Eggs.
- Between April 13th and April 20th, 2017, Scyther was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- Scyther was hatching more often from 5-km eggs, during the result of Legendary Week from March 5th to March 16th, 2018.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Scyther was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- As a former 3rd tier Raid Boss, Scyther's CP was 17,358. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,546 and 1,933 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Scyther was available in field research: "Make 3 Excellent throws" during Johto Festival 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 1,160.
- Scyther was also available in field research: "Evolve 2 Anorith" during Let's Go Celebration 2018.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Scyther article, on the Pokémon Wiki