|Sandshrew - Mouse Pokémon|
|Sandshrew's body is configured to absorb water without waste, enabling it to survive in an arid desert. This Pokémon curls up to protect itself from its enemies.|
Sandshrew is the part of a two-member family.
#027 Alolan Sandshrew
#028 Alolan Sandslash
- Sandshrew was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Sandshrew is 1,081, however it can reach 1,171, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between April 10th and April 17th, 2018, Sandshrew's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Kanto Celebration.
- Between April 22nd and April 30th, 2018, Sandshrew's spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Earth Day.
- Since January 2nd, 2019, Sandshrew can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 720 of maximal CP.
- From July 6th, 2016 to May 10th, 2017, Sandshrew used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Sandshrew is available in field research: "Catch 10 Ground-type Pokémon." since January, 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 540.
- Shiny form of Sandshrew was released with the beginning of the Tottori Festival on December 6th, 2018.
- Since June 22nd, 2018, Alolan Sandshrew can be hatched from 7-km Eggs with a 739 of maximal CP.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Sandshrew article, on the Pokémon Wiki