Sableye is a Dark, Ghost-type Pokémon from Hoenn region. It does not evolve into any other Pokémon.
| Sableye - Darkness Pokémon
| Sableye lead quiet lives deep inside caverns. They are feared, however, because these Pokémon are thought to steal the spirits of people when their eyes burn with a sinister glow in the darkness.
Sableye is the part of a one-member family.
- Sableye was released with the beginning of the Halloween 2017 on October 20th, 2017.
- Sableye is one of the very first Pokémon originally known from the Hoenn region that were made available to catch in the game.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Sableye is 1,265, however it can reach 1,370, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between October 20th and November 2nd, 2017, Sableye's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Halloween 2017.
- Between October 23rd and November 1st, 2018, Sableye's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Halloween 2018.
- Between June 13th and June 16th, 2019, Sableye's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Chicago Pokémon GO Fest 2019.
- Since April 26th, 2019, Sableye can be hatched from 10-km Eggs with a 843 of maximal CP.
- From October 20th, 2017 to December 8th, 2017, Sableye used to be a possible hatchling from 10-km Eggs.
- As a former 2nd tier Raid Boss, Sableye's CP was 8,132. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 843 and 1,054 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Sableye was available in field research: "Catch 10 Ghost-type Pokémon." during Halloween 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 632.
- Sableye is also available in field research: "Win a level 2 or higher Raid Battle." since May, 2019.
- Shiny form of Sableye was released on the first day of the Halloween event in 2017 on October 20th, 2017.
- Sableye's candy colors was updated on November 29th, 2017 to reflect more appropriate colors of Sableye.
- Sableye page, on the official Pokédex website
- Sableye article, on the Pokémon Wiki