Roselia is part of a three-member family.
- Roselia was released with the main release of Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 8th, 2017.
- Shiny form of Roselia was released on Safari Zone in Dortmund on June 30th, 2018.
|In wild since 2017 Dec 8
Increased spawns in:
|Tier 1 CP 5,949
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Make a Nice Curveball Throw: Día de Muertos
Send 3 Gifts to friends: 2021 Aug
Send 3 Gifts to friends: 2021 Feb
Catch 3 Roselia: February 2021 Community Day
Catch 3 Flying-, Psychic- or Dark-type Pokémon: 2020 Feb
Send 5 Gifts to friends: 2018 Sep
Special Research/Timed Research:
December Community Day 2021 - 1st part: Catch 15 Pokémon
Fashion Week - 2nd part: Make 5 Curveball Throws & 3rd part: Take a snapshot of Kirlia or Skitty in the wild
Stop and Smell the Roselia - 1st part: Make 5 Nice Throws & Completing 1st part
|1,603||Obtainable during: |
February 2021 Community Day: Feb 7
- Normally, evolved stages of Pokémon cannot be shiny in encounter screen, but Roselia can.
- Roselia is a tier 1 Raid Boss most recently. However, it used to be a tier 2 before.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Roselia article, on the Pokémon Wiki