Roselia is a Grass, Poison-type Pokémon from the Hoenn region. It evolves from Budew after being fed 25 candies and evolves into Roserade when fed 100 candies and given a Sinnoh Stone.
| Roselia - Thorn Pokémon
| Roselia shoots sharp thorns as projectiles at any opponent that tries to steal the flowers on its arms. The aroma of this Pokémon brings serenity to living things.
Roselia is the part of a three-member family.
Shiny Roselia Pokédex entry
- Roselia was released during the initial release of the Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 8th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Roselia is 1,603, however it can reach 1,736, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 30th and July 2nd, 2018, Roselia's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Pokémon GO Safari Zone in Dortmund. 
- Between March 19th and March 26th, 2019, Roselia's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Equinox 2019.
- Between December 5th and December 12th, 2019, Roselia's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Evolution Event.
- As a former 2nd tier Raid Boss, Roselia's CP was 10,304. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,068 and 1,335 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Roselia was available in field research: "Send 5 Gifts to Friends." during September, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 801.
- Roselia is also available in field research: "Catch 3 Flying-, Psychic- or Dark-type Pokémon." since February, 2020.
- Shiny form of Roselia was released with the beginning of the Pokémon GO Safari Zone in Dortmund on June 30th, 2018.
- Normally, evolved stages of Pokémon cannot be shiny in encounter screen, but Roselia can.
- Roselia page, on the official Pokédex website
- Roselia article, on the Pokémon Wiki