- regular Rocket Radar - used to track down hideout of Team GO Rocket Leaders. These can be acquired after combining six Mysterious Components that can be obtained after defeating Team GO Rocket Grunts,
- Super Rocket Radar - used to track down Giovanni's hideout. These can be acquired only from Special Research campaigns related to Team GO Rocket.
- To see and acces currently owned Rocket Radars you can check them out on the item bag page .
Mysterious Components are items that can be rewarded after defeating Team GO Rocket Grunts. After collecting 6 of them, they can be combined to form a Rocket Radar, which can be equipped to find otherwise hidden locations of PokéStops where the Team GO Rocket Leaders are
Trainers cannot obtain further Mysterious Components while they own a Rocket Radar.
| || Details|
Regular Rocket Radar allows Trainer to locate the hideout of any of Team GO Rocket Leaders. It requires six Mysterious Components to be crafted. Once player acquired their first regular Rocket Radar, this item becomes available to be bought in the shop.
You can use this to track down Team GO Rocket Hideouts!
Super Rocket Radar
| || Details|
Giovanni, however these hideouts might be occupied by decoy Grunts dressed up as Giovanni to distract trainer from finding an actual PokéStop where Giovanni is hidden. To obtain this kind of Rocket Radar trainer has to complete Team GO Rocket Special Research set of tasks that requires defeating at least once each of Team GO Rocket Leaders.
You can use this to track down Team GO Rocket Headquarters where their Boss might be!
- Player can have more than one regular Rocket Radar in a bag at time, however only first one can be obtained through collecting six Mysterious Components. After obtaining that one Rocket Radar no more further Mysterious Components will be rewarded from defeating Grunts until player will have no more Rocket Radars in a bag.
- Prior to GO Fest Weekly Challenge: Battle Research release, Player couldn't have more than one Super Rocker Radar, because only one was rewarded for a single Team GO Rocket Special Research.
- There was no possibility to have two active Team GO Rocket Special Research campaigns at once, as to get access to next such campaign, player had to fully complete the previous one. In order to complete any Team GO Rocket Special Research campaign that rewards Trainer with Super Rocket Radar, the task "Defeat the Team GO Rocket Boss" had to be completed and when that action was done the Super Rocket Radar would be removed from Trainer's bag.
- GO Fest Weekly Challenge: Battle Research campaign was independent from the rest of Team GO Rocket Special Research campaigns and also rewarded Trainer with Super Rocket Radar. Thus, Trainer could have two Super Rocket Radars at the time in their bag.