Riolu is a Fighting-type Baby Pokémon from Sinnoh region. It evolves into Lucario when fed 50 candies.
| Riolu - Emanation Pokémon
| It uses waves called auras to communicate with others of its kind. It doesn't make any noise during this time, so its enemies can't detect it.
Riolu is the part of a two-member family.
- Riolu was released with the initial release of Sinnoh-region Pokémon on October 16th, 2018.
- Shiny form of Riolu was released with the start of the Sinnoh Celebration on February 7th, 2020.
- Since December 16th, 2019, Riolu can be hatched from 7-km Eggs with a 567 of maximal CP.
- From October 16th, 2018 to December 18th, 2018, Riolu used to be a possible hatchling from 10-km Eggs.
- From December 18th, 2018 to December 16th, 2019, Riolu used to be a possible hatchling from 7&10-km Eggs.
- It is the first Pokémon that intentionally can be hatched from two different kinds of eggs besides of event hatches.
- Between April 16th and April 23rd, 2019, Riolu was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza 2019.
- Between August 5th and August 19th, 2019, Riolu was temporarily possible gift 2-km egg hatchling during the Gift Event.
- Riolu page, on the official Pokédex website
- Riolu article, on the Pokémon Wiki