Remoraid is a Water-type Pokémon from Johto region. It can evolve into Octillery when fed 50 candies.
| Remoraid - Jet Pokémon
| Remoraid sucks in water, then expels it at high velocity using its abdominal muscles to shoot down flying prey. When evolution draws near, this Pokémon travels downstream from rivers.
Remoraid is the part of a two-member family.
- Remoraid was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Remoraid is 782, however it can reach 847, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between March 22nd and March 29th, 2017, Remoraid's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2017.
- Between April 22nd and April 30th, 2018, Remoraid's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Earth Day 2018.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Remoraid's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2018.
- From February 16th, 2017 to Spring, 2018, Remoraid used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- On June 7th, 2018, it was discovered that Ditto can appear as a Remoraid in wild.
- Remoraid page, on the official Pokédex website
- Remoraid article, on the Pokémon Wiki