Relicanth is a Water, Rock-type region-exclusive Pokémon from Hoenn region. It does not evolve into nor from any other Pokémon.
| Relicanth - Longevity Pokémon
| Relicanth is a Pokémon species that existed for a hundred million years without ever changing its form. This ancient Pokémon feeds on microscopic organisms with its toothless mouth.
Relicanth is the part of a one-member family.
- Relicanth was released with the release of aquatic-theme, Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 21st, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Relicanth is 2,167, however it can reach 2,348, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 4th and June 11th, 2019, Relicanth's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Adventure Week 2019.
- Since September 26th, 2019, Relicanth can be hatched from native 5-km Eggs with a 1,444 of maximal CP.
- Relicanth is a Region-exclusive Pokémon in the Oceanic region within the UTC+13:00 Timezone (including New Zealand and Fiji).