|Rattata - Mouse Pokémon|
|Rattata is cautious in the extreme. Even while it is asleep, it constantly listens by moving its ears around. It is not picky about where it lives—it will make its nest anywhere.|
Rattata is the part of a two-member family.
#019 Alolan Rattata
#020 Alolan Raticate
- Rattata was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Rattata is 630, however it can reach 682, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between February 4th and February 13th, 2019, Rattata's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Lunar New Year 2019.
- From July 6th, 2016 to November 3rd, 2016, Rattata used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Between July 25th and August 1st, 2019, Rattata was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Team GO Rocket Disruption.
- Shiny form of Rattata was released with the start of Pokémon Day 2019 on February 26th, 2019.
- There is a medal for capturing Rattata weighing 1 kg or less. Its name is Youngster.
- Alolan Rattata was released on June 23rd, 2018.
- Between June 28th to July 6th, 2019, Alolan Rattata's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the 3rd Anniversary event.
- From June 23rd, 2018 to July, 2018, Alolan Rattata used to be a possible hatchling from 7-km Eggs.
- Shiny form of Alolan Rattata was released with the start of the 3rd Anniversary event on June 28th, 2019.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Rattata article, on the Pokémon Wiki
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.