Ralts is a Psychic, Fairy-type Pokémon from Hoenn region. It can evolve into Kirlia when fed 25 candies and its final evolution forms are Gardevoir and Gallade.
| Ralts - Feeling Pokémon
| Ralts senses the emotions of people using the horns on its head. This Pokémon rarely appears before people. But when it does, it draws closer if it senses that the person has a positive disposition.
Ralts is the part of a four-member family.
- Ralts was released with the main release of Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 8th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Ralts is 462, however it can reach 500, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between October 5th and October 14th, 2018, Ralts's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Psychic Spectacular.
- Since December 10th, 2018, Ralts can be hatched from 10-km Eggs with a 308 of maximal CP.
- From December 8th, 2017 to Spring, 2018, Ralts used to be a possible hatchling from 10-km Eggs.
- Ralts was hatching more often from 10-km eggs, during the result of Legendary Week from March 5th to March 16th, 2018.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Ralts was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza 2018.
- Ralts was the Pokémon featured on the twentieth Community Day that took place on August 3rd, 2019.
- Shiny form of Ralts was released on this Community Day.
- Ralts page, on the official Pokédex website
- Ralts article, on the Pokémon Wiki