Raikou is an Electric-type Legendary Pokémon from Johto region. It doesn't evolve into or from any other Pokémon. Along with Entei and Suicune, it is a member of Legendary Beasts.
| Raikou - Thunder Pokémon
| Raikou embodies the speed of lightning. The roars of this Pokémon send shock waves shuddering through the air and shake the ground as if lightning bolts had come crashing down.
Raikou is the part of a one-member family.
- As a former 5th tier Raid Boss, Raikou's CP was 45,435. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,972 and 2,466 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Raikou was first introduced as a Raid Boss from August 31st, 2017, to September 30th, 2017, throughout the Americas.
- Raikou became available throughout the Asia-Pacific region, from September 30th, 2017 to October 31st, 2017.
- Raikou became available throughout Europe and Africa, from October 31st, 2017 to November 30th, 2017.
- Raikou was available again in a limited three hours period on Raikou Day on June 29th, 2019.
- During August and December 2018 to April 2019, Raikou was the reward of the Research Breakthrough once seven stamps had been obtained with a 1,479 of maximal CP.
- Shiny form of Raikou was released on June 29th, 2019 during the Special Raid Challenge.
- Raikou page, on the official Pokédex website
- Raikou article, on the Pokémon Wiki