Qwilfish is a Water, Poison-type Pokémon from Johto region. It does not evolve into nor from any other Pokémon.
| Qwilfish - Balloon Pokémon
| Qwilfish sucks in water, inflating itself. This Pokémon uses the pressure of the water it swallowed to shoot toxic quills all at once from all over its body. It finds swimming somewhat challenging.
Qwilfish is the part of a one-member family.
- Qwilfish was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Qwilfish is 1,758, however it can reach 1,904, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between March 22nd and March 29th, 2017, Qwilfish's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2017.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Qwilfish's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2018.
- From February 16th, 2017 to December 8th, 2017, Qwilfish used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- As a 2nd tier Raid Boss, Qwilfish's CP is 10,443. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge is 1,172 and 1,465 when encountered Pokémon is boosted by weather.
- Qwilfish page, on the official Pokédex website
- Qwilfish article, on the Pokémon Wiki