Quilava is a Fire-type Pokémon from the Johto region. It evolves from Cyndaquil after being fed with 25 candies and it can evolve into Typhlosion when fed with 100 candies.
| Quilava - Volcano Pokémon
| Quilava keeps its foes at bay with the intensity of its flames and gusts of superheated air. This Pokémon applies its outstanding nimbleness to dodge attacks even while scorching the foe with flames.
Quilava is the part of a three-member family.
Shiny Quilava Pokédex entry
- Quilava was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Quilava is 1,417, however it can reach 1,535, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 13th and June 22nd, 2017, Quilava's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Solstice Week event.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Quilava's CP was 5,031. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 944 and 1,180 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Quilava was available in field research: "Win 2 Raid Battles." during April, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 708.
- Shiny form of Quilava was released during the eleventh Community Day on November 10th, 2018.
- Quilava page, on the official Pokédex website
- Quilava article, on the Pokémon Wiki