Pupitar is a Rock, Ground-type Pokémon from Johto-region. It evolves from Larvitar after being fed 25 candies and it can evolve into Tyranitar when fed 100 candies.
| Pupitar - Hard Shell Pokémon
| Pupitar creates a gas inside its body that it compresses and forcefully ejects to propel itself like a jet. The body is very durable—it avoids damage even if it hits solid steel.
Pupitar is the part of a three-member family.
Shiny Pupitar Pokédex entry
- Pupitar was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Pupitar is 1,514, however it can reach 1,640, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 4th and June 11th, 2019, Pupitar's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Adventure Week 2019.
- Shiny form of Pupitar was released during the sixth Community Day on June 16th, 2018.
- Pupitar page, on the official Pokédex website
- Pupitar article, on the Pokémon Wiki