|Pupitar - Hard Shell Pokémon|
|Pupitar creates a gas inside its body that it compresses and forcefully ejects to propel itself like a jet. The body is very durable—it avoids damage even if it hits solid steel.|
Pupitar is the part of a three-member family.
- Pupitar was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Pupitar is 1,514, however it can reach 1,640, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Shiny form of Pupitar was released during the sixth Community Day on June 16th, 2018.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- Pupitar article, on the Pokémon Wiki