Psyduck is a Water-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It can evolve into Golduck after being fed with 50 candies.
| Psyduck - Duck Pokémon
| Psyduck uses a mysterious power. When it does so, this Pokémon generates brain waves that are supposedly only seen in sleepers. This discovery spurred controversy among scholars.
Psyduck is the part of a two-member family.
- Psyduck was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Psyduck is 948, however it can reach 1,027, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between March 22nd and March 29th, 2017, Psyduck's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2017.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Psyduck's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2018.
- Between January 26th and January 27th, 2019, Psyduck's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Pokémon GO Safari Zone in Porto Alegre.
- Between May 7th and May 17th, 2019, Psyduck's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Detective Pikachu Celebration.
- Since April 26th, 2019, Psyduck can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 632 of maximal CP.
- From July 6th, 2016 to May 10th, 2017, Psyduck used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Psyduck's CP was 3,519. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 632 and 790 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Shiny form of Psyduck was released with the beginning of the Safari Zone in Porto Alegre on January 25th, 2019.
- Psyduck page, on the official Pokédex website
- Psyduck article, on the Pokémon Wiki