Porygon is a Normal-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves into Porygon2 when fed 25 candies and Up-Grade is used and its final evolution is Porygon-Z.
| Porygon - Virtual Pokémon
| Porygon is capable of reverting itself entirely back to program data and entering cyberspace. This Pokémon is copy protected so it cannot be duplicated by copying.
Porygon is the part of a three-member family.
- Porygon was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Porygon is 1,474, however it can reach 1,597, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between February 8th and February 15th, 2017, Porygon's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Valentine's Day event.
- Between February 13th and February 21st, 2019, Porygon's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Valentine's Day event.
- Since July 7th, 2017, Porygon can be hatched from 10-km Eggs with a 982 of maximal CP.
- From July 6th, 2016 to July 7th, 2017, Porygon used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Between April 13th and April 20th, 2017, Porygon was temporarily possible 10-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Porygon was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- Between September 14th and October 8th, 2018, Porygon was temporarily possible 7-km egg hatchling during the Ultra Bonus Event.
- Between November 14th and November 27th, 2018, Porygon was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Hatchathon event.
- As a former 3rd tier Raid Boss, Porygon's CP was 11,307. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 982 and 1,228 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Porygon was available in field research: "Win a Raid" during Johto Festival and December 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 737.
- On August 20th, 2016, Quick Attack was replaced with Zen Headbutt, which has higher DPS.
- Porygon page, on the official Pokédex website
- Porygon article, on the Pokémon Wiki