The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
List of Pokémon Spotlight Hours
Following Pokémon Spotlight Hours took or will take place in 2020.
|August 25th||Geodude|| Double catch Stardust|
Shiny Geodude possible
|August 18th||Venipede|| Double evolving XP|
Part of Unova Week
|August 11th||Sableye|| Double transfer Candy|
Shiny Sableye possible
|August 4th||Horsea|| Double catch Candy|
Shiny Horsea possible
Part of Dragon Week
|July 28th||Buizel||Double catch XP|
|July 21st||Oddish|| Double catch Stardust|
Shiny Oddish possible
Part of Summer Event
|July 14th||Zubat|| Double evolving XP|
Shiny Zubat possible
Part of Team GO Rocket Event
|July 7th||Taillow|| Double transfer Candy|
Shiny Taillow possible
Part of the 4th Anniversary
|June 30th||Kricketot|| Double catch Candy|
Part of Bug Out 2020
|June 23rd||Clefairy|| Double catch XP|
Shiny Clefairy possible
Part of Summer Solstice
|June 16th||Numel||Double catch Stardust|
|June 9th||Patrat|| Double evolve XP|
Shiny Patrat possible
|May 26th||Bronzor|| Double transfer Candy|
Shiny Bronzor possible
Part of Throwback Challenge 2020: Sinnoh
|May 19th||Poochyena|| Double catch Candy|
Shiny Poochyena possible
Part of Throwback Challenge 2020: Hoenn
|May 12th||Sunkern|| Double catch XP|
Shiny Sunkern possible
Part of Throwback Challenge 2020: Johto
|May 5th||Shellder|| Double catch Stardust|
Shiny Shellder possible
Part of Throwback Challenge 2020: Kanto
|April 28th||Pidgey|| Double evolve XP|
Shiny Pidgey possible
|April 21st||Wobbuffet|| Double transfer Candy|
Shiny Wobbuffet possible
|April 14th||Magnemite|| Double catch Candy|
Shiny Magnemite possible
|April 7th||Purrloin||Double catch XP|
| March 3rd|
|Increased spawnpoints||Official blog announced generic spawnrate increase on every next Tuesday|
|February 18th||Increased spawnpoints|
|February 11th||Spoink||Shiny Spoink possible|
|February 4th||Onix||Shiny Onix possible|
- This event was canceled on February 25th, 2020.
- This event is canceled on June 2nd, 2020. It is likely because of the global downtime on June 1st, from around 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PDT.
- Pokémon Spotlight Hours on March 3rd, 10th and 17th, 2020 were canceled in Japan, South Korea and Italy due to the coronavirus outbreak.
- ↑ February events to make your heart flutter!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2020-02-01.
- ↑ April Pokémon Spotlight Hours. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2020-04-05.
- ↑ PokemonGoApp. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Wobuffet!. Twitter. Retrieved on 2020-04-19.
- ↑ Stardust bonuses, Shadow Entei, Thundurus in raids, and more in March!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2020-02-29.
- ↑ PokemonGoApp. (2020, February 24). Pokémon Spotlight Hour and Mystery Bonus Hour will not be happening this week, but you can look forward to them returning next week.. Twitter. Retrieved on 2020-02-25.
- ↑ Zekrom’s Pokémon GO debut and more in June!. Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2020-05-30.
- ↑ Pokémon GO will be down on Monday, June 1, 2020, from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7). Pokémon GO Live. Retrieved on 2020-05-30.
- ↑ 日本・韓国・イタリア地域における3月のコンテンツについて. Pokémon GO Live Japan. Retrieved on 2020-03-03.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.