Plusle is an Electric-type Pokémon from Hoenn region. It does not evolve into nor from any other Pokémon.
| Plusle - Cheering Pokémon
| Plusle always acts as a cheerleader for its partners. Whenever a teammate puts out a good effort in battle, this Pokémon shorts out its body to create the crackling noises of sparks to show its joy.
Plusle is the part of a one-member family.
Shiny Plusle Pokédex entry
- Plusle was released with the main release of Hoenn-region Pokémon on December 8th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Plusle is 1,524, however it can reach 1,651, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between July 14th and July 15th, 2018, Plusle's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Pokémon GO Fest 2018.
- Between April 16th and April 23rd, 2019, Plusle's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Eggstravaganza 2019.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Plusle's CP was 5,349. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,016 and 1,270 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Plusle was available in field research: "Power Up a Pokémon." during May, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 762.
- Plusle is also available in field research: "Catch 3 Electric-, Normal- or Poison-type Pokémon." since May, 2019.
- Shiny form of Plusle was released with the beginning of the Pokémon GO Fest 2018 on July 14th, 2018.
- Plusle used to be region-exclusive Pokémon for the western hemisphere and Africa.
- On February 9th, 2018, along with Minun, Plusle stopped being a region-exclusive Pokémon. 
- Plusle page, on the official Pokédex website
- Plusle article, on the Pokémon Wiki