Piplup is a Water-type Pokémon from Sinnoh region. It evolves into Prinplup after being fed 25 candies and its final evolution is Empoleon.
| Piplup - Penguin Pokémon
| Because it is very proud, it hates accepting food from people. Its thick down guards it from cold.
Piplup is the part of a three-member family.
- Piplup was released with the initial release of Sinnoh-region Pokémon on October 16th, 2018.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Piplup is 921, however it can reach 998, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 13th and June 16th, 2019, Piplup's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Chicago Pokémon GO Fest 2019.
- Between July 4th and July 7th, 2019, Piplup's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Dortmund Pokémon GO Fest 2019.
- Between August 6th and August 12th, 2019, Piplup's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Yokohama Pokémon GO Fest 2019.
- Since February 13th, 2019, Piplup can be hatched from 2-km Eggs with a 614 of maximal CP.
- From October 16th, 2018 to February 13th, 2019, Piplup used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Piplup page, on the official Pokédex website
- Piplup article, on the Pokémon Wiki