Pinsir is a Bug-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It does not evolve into nor from any other Pokémon.
| Pinsir - Stag Beetle Pokémon
| Pinsir is astoundingly strong. It can grip a foe weighing twice its weight in its horns and easily lift it. This Pokémon's movements turn sluggish in cold places.
Pinsir is the part of a one-member family.
- Pinsir was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Pinsir is 2,536, however it can reach 2,747, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between November 3rd and November 4th, 2018, Pinsir's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Pokémon GO Safari Zone in Tainan.
- Between April 2nd and April 9th, 2019, Pinsir's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Bug Out.
- From July 6th, 2016 to February 9th, 2017, Pinsir used to be a possible hatchling from 10-km Eggs.
- From February 9th, 2017 to Spring, 2018, Pinsir used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- From December 18th, 2018 to February 13th, 2019, Pinsir used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- As a former 3rd tier Raid Boss, Pinsir's CP was 21,306. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,690 and 2,113 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Pinsir was available in field research: "Catch 3 Bug-type Pokémon." during April to June, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 1,268.
- Pinsir was also available in field research: "Catch 5 Normal-type Pokémon." during November, 2018.
- Shiny form of Pinsir was released with the beginning of the Safari Zone in Tainan on November 1st, 2018.
- Pinsir page, on the official Pokédex website
- Pinsir article, on the Pokémon Wiki