Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Piloswine is covered by a thick coat of long hair that enables it to endure the freezing cold. This Pokémon uses its tusks to dig up food that has been buried under ice.
- Piloswine's cry
Piloswine is part of a three-member family.
- Piloswine was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- Shiny form of Piloswine was released on the fourteenth Community Day on February 16th, 2019.
- Shadow form of Piloswine was released on Team GO Rocket Celebration on February 2nd, 2021.
|In wild since 2017 Feb 16
Increased spawns in:
|Tier 3 CP 14,546
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
|1,005||Special Research/Timed Research:|
Throwback Challenge 2020: Johto - Completing 7th part
- During the Pokémon GO Park event in Yokohama, Piloswine was a 4th tier level Raid Boss, its CP was 21,604. Piloswine's maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,305. 
- Golem raid in Yokohama. /r/TheSilphRoad. Retrieved on 2017-10-11.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Piloswine article, on the Pokémon Wiki