Piloswine is an Ice, Ground-type Pokémon from Johto region. It evolves from Swinub when fed with 25 candies and it can evolve into Mamoswine when fed 100 candies and a Sinnoh Stone is used.
| Piloswine - Swine Pokémon
| Piloswine is covered by a thick coat of long hair that enables it to endure the freezing cold. This Pokémon uses its tusks to dig up food that has been buried under ice.
Piloswine is the part of a three-member family.
- Piloswine was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Piloswine is 2,010, however it can reach 2,178, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 13th and June 22nd, 2017, Piloswine's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Solstice Week event.
- As a former 3rd tier Raid Boss, Piloswine's CP was 13,278. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,340 and 1,675 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- During the Pokémon GO Park event in Yokohama, Piloswine was a 4th tier level Raid Boss, its CP was 21,604. Piloswine's maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,340. 
- Shiny form of Piloswine was released during the fourteenth Community Day on February 16th, 2019.