Pidgey is a Normal, Flying-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It can evolve into Pidgeotto when fed with 12 candies and its final evolution form is Pidgeot.
| Pidgey - Tiny Bird Pokémon
| Pidgey has an extremely sharp sense of direction. It is capable of unerringly returning home to its nest, however far it may be removed from its familiar surroundings.
Pidgey is the part of a three-member family.
- Pidgey was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Pidgey is 583, however it can reach 632, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- From July 6th, 2016 to November 3rd, 2016, Pidgey used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Pidgey is available in field research: "Evolve a Pokémon." since May, 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 291.
- Shiny form of Pidgey was released with the start of Pokémon Day 2019 on February 26th, 2019.
- Pidgey page, on the official Pokédex website
- Pidgey article, on the Pokémon Wiki