Pidgeot is a Normal, Flying-type Pokémon from the Kanto region. It evolves from Pidgeotto after being fed 50 candies. Pidgeot is the final evolution of Pidgey. It can Mega Evolve into Mega Pidgeot initially after being given 100 Mega Energy.
This Pokémon has a dazzling plumage of beautifully glossy feathers. Many Trainers are captivated by the striking beauty of the feathers on its head, compelling them to choose Pidgeot as their Pokémon.
With its muscular strength now greatly increased, it can fly continuously for two weeks without resting.
- Air Slash, Brave Bird: added on February 16th, 2017
- Feather Dance: added on May 31st, 2021
- Wing Attack, Air Cutter: removed on February 16th, 2017
- Gust: available during events: GO Battle Night
Pidgeot is part of a three-member family.
- Pidgeot was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- Shiny form of Pidgeot was released on Pokémon Day 2019 on February 26th, 2019.
|In wild since 2016 Jul 6|
|Tier 4 CP 22,322
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
|912||Special Research/Timed Research:|
The Higher They Fly... - Completing 3rd part
|1,825||Obtainable during: |
Mega Buddy Challenge: 2020 Sep 22 - 28 (1 per day)
GO Battle League
|1,216||Obtainable starting from rank:|
1 (Season 3 - Season 4)
- Mega Pidgeot was released after meeting requirement of Mega Raid Challenge on September 18th, 2020.
- Shiny form of Mega Pidgeot was released on the same day.
|Mega Energy required:|
Mega Raid Battles
|Obtain Mega Energy from Mega Raid Battle|
Boss CP 38,576
Catch CP 1,216/1,521 (weather boosted)
10× - Catch 10 Normal-type Pokémon: Since 2021 Jun
10× - Power up Pokémon 5 times: Since 2021 Jun
25× - Power up Pokémon 5 times;
70× - Power up Pokémon 10 times: A Mega Moment
20× - Use 10 supereffective Charged Attacks: 2022 Feb
15× - Power up Pokémon 5 times: 2021 Feb - Mar
10× - Power up Pokémon 7 times: Charge Up
Special Research/Timed Research:
100× - The Higher They Fly...
160× - Pokémon HOME Event
- Pidgeot is a tier 4 Raid Boss most recently. However, it used to be a tier 3 before.
- Normally, evolved stages of Pokémon cannot be shiny in encounter screen, but after its Mega Evolution release, Pidgeot could.
- Before the release of Mega Levels, Pidgeot could Mega Evolve into Mega Pidgeot initially after being given 100 Mega Energy, and 20 afterwards.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Pidgeot article, on the Pokémon Wiki