Phanpy is a Ground-type Pokémon from Johto region. It can evolve into Donphan when fed with 50 candies.
| Phanpy - Long Nose Pokémon
| For its nest, Phanpy digs a vertical pit in the ground at the edge of a river. It marks the area around its nest with its trunk to let the others know that the area has been claimed.
Phanpy is the part of a two-member family.
- Phanpy was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Phanpy is 1,034, however it can reach 1,120, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between April 22nd and April 30th, 2018, Phanpy's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Earth Day.
- Between April 29th and May 2nd, 2019, Phanpy's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Earth Day.
- From February 16th, 2017 to Spring, 2018, Phanpy used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- From December 18th, 2018 to April 9th, 2019, Phanpy used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Between April 13th and April 20th, 2017, Phanpy was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- Phanpy was available in field research: "Catch a Rattata or Pikachu." during September, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 517.
- Phanpy page, on the official Pokédex website
- Phanpy article, on the Pokémon Wiki