Pelipper is a Water, Flying-type Pokémon from the Hoenn region. It evolves from Wingull when fed 50 candies.
| Pelipper - Water Bird Pokémon
| Pelipper is a flying transporter that carries small Pokémon and eggs inside its massive bill. This Pokémon builds its nest on steep cliffs facing the sea.
Pelipper is the part of a two-member family.
Shiny Pelipper Pokédex entry
- Pelipper was released with the release of sky-theme, Hoenn-region Pokémon on February 9th, 2018.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Pelipper is 1,823, however it can reach 1,975, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Pelipper's spawn rate was significantly higher during the Water Festival 2018.
- As a former 3rd tier Raid Boss, Pelipper's CP was 15,672. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,215 and 1,519 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Shiny form of Pelipper was released with the beginning of the Safari Zone in Yokosuka on August 29th, 2018.
- Pelipper page, on the official Pokédex website
- Pelipper article, on the Pokémon Wiki