Panpour is a Water-type region-exclusive Pokémon from Unova region. It can evolve into Simipour after being fed 50 candies and given a Unova Stone.
| Panpour - Spray Pokémon
| The water stored inside the tuft on its head is full of nutrients. Plants that receive its water grow large.
Panpour is the part of a two-member family.
- Panpour was released with the initial release of the Unova-region Pokémon on September 16th, 2019.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Panpour is 820, however it can reach 888, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Since September 26th, 2019, Panpour can be hatched from native 5-km Eggs with a 546 of maximal CP.
- Panpour is a region-exclusive Pokémon in the Americas and Greenland.
- Panpour is one of the three elemental monkeys along with the Grass-type Pansage and Fire-type Pansear.
- Panpour page, on the official Pokédex website
- Panpour article, on the Pokémon Wiki