Omastar is a Rock, Water-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves from Omanyte when fed with 50 candies.
| Omastar - Spiral Pokémon
| Omastar uses its tentacles to capture its prey. It is believed to have become extinct because its shell grew too large and heavy, causing its movements to become too slow and ponderous.
Omastar is the part of a two-member family.
- Omastar was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Omastar is 2,388, however it can reach 2,587, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between May 18th and May 25th, 2017, Omastar's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Adventure Week 2017.
- Between June 4th and June 11th, 2019, Omastar's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Adventure Week 2019.
- As a former 3rd tier Raid Boss, Omastar's CP was 19,576. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,592 and 1,990 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Shiny form of Omastar was released with the beginning of the Adventure Week 2018 on May 24th, 2018.
- On August 20th, 2016, its attack Rock Throw was replaced with Mud Shot, which has higher DPS.
- Omastar page, on the official Pokédex website
- Omastar article, on the Pokémon Wiki