Omanyte is a Rock, Water-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves into Omastar when fed with 50 candies.
| Omanyte - Spiral Pokémon
| Omanyte is one of the ancient and long-since-extinct Pokémon that have been regenerated from fossils by people. If attacked by an enemy, it withdraws itself inside its hard shell.
Omanyte is the part of a two-member family.
- Omanyte was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Omanyte is 1,324, however it can reach 1,434, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between May 18th and May 25th, 2017, Omanyte's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Adventure Week.
- Between May 24th and June 5th, 2018, Omanyte's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Adventure Week.
- Since April 26th, 2019, Omanyte can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 882 of maximal CP.
- From July 6th, 2016 to February 16th, 2017, Omanyte used to be a possible hatchling from 10-km Eggs.
- From February 16th, 2017 to December 18th, 2018, Omanyte used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Omanyte was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza event.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Omanyte was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Water Festival.
- As a former 1st tier Raid Boss, Omanyte's CP was 5,397. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 882 and 1,103 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Omanyte was available in field research: "Hatch 2 Eggs." during Adventure Week 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 662.
- This research was previously "Hatch 3 Eggs", but it was changed days later.
- Omanyte is also available in field research: "Win a level 3 or higher Raid Battle." since January, 2019.
- Shiny form of Omanyte was released with the beginning of the Adventure Week on May 24th, 2018.
- Omanyte page, on the official Pokédex website
- Omanyte article, on the Pokémon Wiki