Oddish is a Grass, Poison-type Pokémon from Kanto region. It evolves into Gloom when fed with 25 candies and its final evolution forms are Vileplume and Bellossom.
| Oddish - Weed Pokémon
| During the daytime, Oddish buries itself in soil to absorb nutrients from the ground using its entire body. The more fertile the soil, the glossier its leaves become.
Oddish is the part of a four-member family.
- Oddish was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Oddish is 1,053, however it can reach 1,141, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between May 5th and May 9th, 2017, Oddish's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Grass Weekend.
- Between April 10th and April 17th, 2018, Oddish's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Kanto Celebration.
- Between April 22nd and April 30th, 2018, Oddish's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Earth Day.
- Between March 19th and March 26th, 2019, Oddish's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Equinox.
- From July 6th, 2016 to February 9th, 2017, Oddish used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- From February 9th, 2017 to Spring, 2018, Oddish used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Oddish page, on the official Pokédex website
- Oddish article, on the Pokémon Wiki