The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Octillery grabs onto its foe using its tentacles. This Pokémon tries to immobilize it before delivering the finishing blow. If the foe turns out to be too strong, Octillery spews ink to escape.
- Octillery's cry
- Acid Spray: added on March 19th, 2019
- Octazooka: added on December 11th, 2019
- Lock-On: added on November 29th, 2021
Octillery is part of a two-member family.
- Octillery was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- Shiny form of Octillery was released on Pokémon GO Tour: Johto on February 26th, 2022.
|In wild since 2017 Feb 16|
|Tier 3 CP 15,887
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Earn a Candy walking with your buddy: 2018 Oct
- Octillery is a tier 3 Raid Boss most recently. However, it used to be a tier 2 before.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Octillery article, on the Pokémon Wiki