Octillery is a Water-type Pokémon from Johto region. It evolves from Remoraid when fed with 50 candies.
| Octillery - Jet Pokémon
| Octillery grabs onto its foe using its tentacles. This Pokémon tries to immobilize it before delivering the finishing blow. If the foe turns out to be too strong, Octillery spews ink to escape.
Octillery is the part of a two-member family.
- Octillery was released with the main release of Johto-region Pokémon on February 16th, 2017.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Octillery is 1,984, however it can reach 2,150, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between March 22nd and March 29th, 2017, Octillery's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Water Festival.
- Between June 7th and June 21st, 2018, Octillery's spawn rate in the wild was significantly higher during the Water Festival.
- As a former 2nd tier Raid Boss, Octillery's CP was 11,233. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,322 and 1,653 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Octillery was available in field research: "Earn a candy walking a Buddy." during October, 2018 with a maximum capture CP of 992.