Nosepass is part of a two-member family.
- Nosepass was released on the release of Hoenn-region Desert-themed Pokémon on January 23rd, 2018.
- Shiny form of Nosepass was released on Searching for Legends on March 9th, 2021.
- Shadow form of Nosepass was released on Team GO Rocket Celebration on February 2nd, 2021.
|In wild since 2018 Jan 23
Increased spawns in:
Increased chance/Previously in:
|Tier 3 CP 8,826
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Catch 5 Steel-type Pokémon;
Power up Pokémon 5 times;
Earn a Candy walking with your buddy: Searching for Legends
Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokémon: 2020 Jul
Make a new friend: World Tourism Day
Hatch 2 Eggs: Hoenn Celebration 2019
Special Research/Timed Research:
Searching for Legends - Completion of each part
Throwback Challenge 2020: Hoenn - Completing 1st part
- Nosepass is a tier 3 Raid Boss most recently. However, it used to be a tier 1 and 2 before.
- Nosepass always faces North when it spawns, or if the trainer leaves the encounter.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Nosepass article, on the Pokémon Wiki