The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Nosepass's magnetic nose is always pointed to the north. If two of these Pokémon meet, they cannot turn their faces to each other when they are close because their magnetic noses repel one another.
- Nosepass's cry
Nosepass is part of a two-member family.
- Nosepass was released on the release of Hoenn-region Desert-themed Pokémon on January 23rd, 2018.
- Shadow form of Nosepass was released on Team GO Rocket Celebration on February 2nd, 2021.
|In wild since 2018 Jan 23|
|Tier 1 CP 3,603
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokémon: 2020 Jul
Make a new friend: World Tourism Day
Hatch 2 Eggs: Hoenn Celebration 2019
Special Research/Timed Research:
Throwback Challenge 2020: Hoenn - Completing 1st part
- Nosepass is a tier 1 Raid Boss most recently. However, it used to be a tier 2 before.
- Nosepass always faces North when it spawns, or if the trainer leaves the encounter.
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Nosepass article, on the Pokémon Wiki
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.