Nosepass is a Rock-type Pokémon from the Hoenn region. It can evolve into Probopass when fed 50 candies if the Trainer is within range of a PokéStop with Magnetic Lure Module.
| Nosepass - Compass Pokémon
| Nosepass's magnetic nose is always pointed to the north. If two of these Pokémon meet, they cannot turn their faces to each other when they are close because their magnetic noses repel one another.
Nosepass is the part of a two-member family.
- Nosepass was released with the release of desert-theme, Hoenn-region Pokémon on January 23rd, 2018.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Nosepass is 851, however it can reach 922, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between May 24th and June 5th, 2018, Nosepass's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Adventure Week 2018.
- Between June 4th and June 11th, 2019, Nosepass's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Adventure Week 2019.
- Since January 23rd, 2018, Nosepass can be hatched from 5-km Eggs with a 567 of maximal CP.
- Between March 22nd and April 2nd, 2018, Nosepass was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Eggstravaganza 2018.
- Between June 4th and June 11th, 2019, Nosepass was temporarily possible 2-km egg hatchling during the Adventure Week.
- As a former 2nd tier Raid Boss, Nosepass's CP was 6,241. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 567 and 709 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Nosepass was available in field research: "Hatch 2 Eggs." during Hoenn Celebration 2019 with a maximum capture CP of 425.
- Nosepass was also available in field research: "Make a new friend." during World Tourism Day.
- Nosepass page, on the official Pokédex website
- Nosepass article, on the Pokémon Wiki