Nidoran♂ (read Nidoran Male) is a Poison-type Pokémon from the Kanto region. It evolves into Nidorino when fed 25 candies and its final evolution is Nidoking. Nidoran♂ is the male counterpart of Nidoran♀.
Nidoran♂ is part of a three-member family.
- Nidoran♂ was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- Shiny form of Nidoran♂ was released on Dortmund Pokémon GO Fest 2019 on July 4th, 2019.
- Shadow form of Nidoran♂ was released on Team GO Rocket Event on July 10th, 2020.
|In wild since 2016 Jul 6
Increased spawns in:
|491||2-km Eggs since 2021 Sep 1
Increased chance/Previously in:
|Tier 1 CP 2,803
Visit List of Raid Bosses changes for complete appearance
Catch 5 Pokémon: 2021 Apr
Defeat 2 Team GO Rocket Grunts: Team GO Rocket Celebration & Kanto Celebration Event
Catch a Poison-type Pokémon: Nidoran♀ and Nidoran♂ Limited Research
Catch 2 different species of Pokémon: Pokémon HOME Event
Catch a Nidoran♀: Friend Fest
Make 2 Great Curveball Throws in a row;
Win 3 Gym battles;
Win a raid;
Hatch an Egg;
Evolve 3 Pokémon: Dortmund Pokémon GO Fest 2019
Special Research/Timed Research:
Nidoran♀ and Nidoran♂ Limited Research (26 encounters)
Pokémon HOME Event - 2nd part: Use 15 Berries to help catch Pokémon
|737||Obtainable during: |
The Seasons Change: Part 2: 2020 Oct 12 - 19 (up to 2 per day)
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Nidoran♂ article, on the Pokémon Wiki