Nidoran♀ (read Nidoran Female) is an uncommon Poison-type Pokémon from Kanto region. She can evolve into Nidorina when fed with 25 candies and her final evolution form is Nidoqueen. Nidoran♀ is female counterpart of Nidoran♂.
| Nidoran♀ - Poison Pin Pokémon
| Nidoran♀ has barbs that secrete a powerful poison. They are thought to have developed as protection for this small-bodied Pokémon. When enraged, it releases a horrible toxin from its horn.
Nidoran♀ is the part of a three-member family.
- Nidoran♀ was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Nidoran♀ is 699, however it can reach 757, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between October 11th and October 12th, 2018, Nidoran♀'s spawn rate and chance to be found in the wild were significantly higher during the Female Day.
- From July 6th, 2016 to February 9th, 2017, Nidoran♀ used to be a possible hatchling from 5-km Eggs.
- From February 9th, 2017 to December 21st, 2017, Nidoran♀ used to be a possible hatchling from 2-km Eggs.
- Shiny form of Nidoran♀ was released with the beginning of the Female Day on October 11th, 2018.
- Nidoran♀ page, on the official Pokédex website
- Nidoran♀ article, on the Pokémon Wiki