Nidoran♀ (read Nidoran Female) is a Poison-type Pokémon from the Kanto region. It evolves into Nidorina when fed 25 candies and its final evolution is Nidoqueen. Nidoran♀ is the female counterpart of Nidoran♂.
Nidoran♀ is part of a three-member family.
- Nidoran♀ was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- Shiny form of Nidoran♀ was released on Female Day on October 11th, 2018.
- Shadow form of Nidoran♀ was released on Team GO Rocket Event on July 10th, 2020.
|In wild since 2016 Jul 6
Increased spawns in:
Increased chance/Previously in:
Catch 5 Pokémon: 2021 Apr
Defeat 2 Team GO Rocket Grunts: Team GO Rocket Celebration & Kanto Celebration Event
Catch a Poison-type Pokémon: Nidoran♀ and Nidoran♂ Limited Research
Catch 2 different species of Pokémon: Pokémon HOME Event
Catch a Nidoran♂: Friend Fest
Special Research/Timed Research:
Nidoran♀ and Nidoran♂ Limited Research (26 encounters)
Pokémon HOME Event - 1st part: Use 10 Berries to help catch Pokémon
|699||Obtainable during: |
The Seasons Change: Part 2: 2020 Oct 12 - 19 (up to 2 per day)
- page, on the official Pokédex website
- article, on the Bulbapedia
- Nidoran♀ article, on the Pokémon Wiki