Nidoqueen is a Poison, Ground-type Pokémon from Kanto region. She evolves from Nidorina after being fed 100 candies. Nidoqueen is final evolution form of Nidoran♀. She is the female counterpart of Nidoking.
| Nidoqueen - Drill Pokémon
| Nidoqueen's body is encased in extremely hard scales. It is adept at sending foes flying with harsh tackles. This Pokémon is at its strongest when it is defending its young.
Nidoqueen is the part of a three-member family.
- Nidoqueen was released with the game launch on July 6th, 2016.
- In the wild, maximum capture CP of Nidoqueen is 2,132, however it can reach 2,310, if encountered Pokémon is boosted by current weather.
- Between October 11th and October 12th, 2018, Nidoqueen's global spawn rate was significantly higher during the Female Day.
- As a former 4th tier Raid Boss, Nidoqueen's CP was 25,364. Its maximum capture CP in Bonus Challenge was 1,421 and 1,777 when encountered Pokémon was boosted by weather.
- Nidoqueen was available in field research: "Make 3 new friends." during Friend Fest with a maximum capture CP of 1,066.
- Shiny form of Nidoqueen was released with the beginning of the Female Day on October 11th, 2018.